Award Winning Artisan Wedding Florist & The Home of Flowers in Surrey delivering from our store in Banstead
It's been great to be open again after lockdown and we can't tell you just how happy we are to be back in our brick and mortar store with open doors!
Huge thanks to our wonderful customers who have been truly amazing, supporting us through the past few challenging months, with our contactless delivery service and exciting new fresh flower subscription service - Bare Naked Stems - delivering gorgeous seasonal blooms weekly, fortnightly or monthly, direct to your door across Surrey.
In line with Government guidelines, and adhering to social distancing to keep everyone safe, we've made a few changes to the way we operate within the store. We now have clear social distancing signage, a whole lotta of hand sanitiser dotted around the shop which we would ask you to use if handling products and as with all other retailers we ask you to please wear a face covering when enetering the store. Alternatively if you're not quite ready for browsing we are offering a Click, Call & Collect service if you feel happier ordering and collecting at a pre-arranged time, we'll even bring your flowers out to your car. Deliveries continue Monday to Saturday to many Surrey postcodes and are of course, entirely contactless.
So we will continue in our quest to put a smile on people’s faces with the gift of fresh flowers and our brand new range of houseplants, as well as our fabulous ever expanding range of eclectic gifts including greetings cards, candles, homeware and lots more available instore and also online at Mad Lilies at Home.
It's great to be back and we are so enjoying seeing all the familiar faces once again and welcoming all our new customers into the Mad Lilies family - we really are sooooo much more than a flower shop so why not come see for yourself ♥
And for those of you who have just found us perhaps on line or having just moved to the area let me introduce Mad Lilies, an award-winning artisan flower shop at the heart of Banstead’s thriving High Street, offering same day and next day flower deliveries within Surrey. For more than seven years, our team of passionate and talented floral designers have been creating and delivering flowers across Surrey and beyond. We’re united by a deep love of flowers, and a fascination for the changing seasons. We put our all into everything we do – whether we’re designing elaborate, innovative floral installations for weddings, welcoming fellow flower enthusiasts into our stylishly colourful shop, or putting together fresh bouquets for our online orders. So, if you’re looking for naturally styled flowers with heart you've come to the right place.
To our Retail Customers:
- To maintain our calm, welcoming floral haven at Mad Lilies on Banstead High Street.
- To provide you with the largest possible fresh and seasonal range of flowers.
- To create artistic and natural bouquets based on your requirements.
To our Brides & Grooms:
- To design seasonal, elegant flowers that reflect who you are, and that showcase British blooms wherever possible.
- To give you a real sense of transformation, and add a floral wow-factor to your wedding day.
- To help you navigate the overwhelm, with friendly advice, a hand to hold and lots of cups of tea.
- To always give you service with a smile.
- To pass on our infectious passion for flowers (it’s powerful, you’ll love it!).
- To put the same level of care, thought and attention into every interaction we have with our customers, whether on the phone, online or in person.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Flowers & Flower Deliveries
Ester & Erik - The Must Have Tapered Candles
It's no secret that here at Mad Lilies we have a passion for beautiful candles, which is why we are thrilled to be stocking the rather fabulous Ester & Erik range. Introduce a touch of Scandinavian chic to your home or event with these rather cool tapered candles.