THE HOME OF FLOWERS IN BANSTEAD
Mad Lilies is an award-winning independent florist at the heart of Banstead’s thriving High Street. For more than six years, our team of passionate and talented floral designers have been creating and delivering flowers across Surrey and beyond. We’re united by a deep love of flowers, and a fascination for the changing seasons. We put our all into everything we do – whether we’re designing elaborate, innovative floral installations for weddings, welcoming fellow flower enthusiasts into our stylishly colourful shop or putting together stylish bouquets for our online orders. So, if you’re looking for creatively designed, naturally styled flowers with heart to add colour to your wedding day , an extra pop of happiness to your home, or a perfectly meaningful gift for a loved one you’ve come to the right place.
To our Brides & Grooms:
- To help you navigate the overwhelm, with friendly advice, guidance and lots of cups of tea
- To design seasonal, elegant flowers that reflect who you are, and that showcase British blooms wherever possible
- To give you a real sense of transformation, and add a floral wow-factor to your wedding day
To our Retail Customers:
- To maintain our calm, welcoming floral haven on Banstead High Street.
- To provide you with the largest possible fresh and seasonal displays of flowers to select from
- To create artistic and elegant bouquets based on your requirements
- To always give you service with a smile
- To pass on our infectious passion for flowers (it’s powerful, you’ll love it!)
- To put the same level of care, thought and attention into every interaction we have with our customers, whether on the phone, online or in person.
Order from our online shop.
Beautiful Wedding at the Garden House
With the stunning Garden House (Beaverbrook.co.uk), tucked away in the Surrey hills, acting as the perfect backdrop, we just knew the result was going to be something quite special for Steve and Nicky’s spring wedding - the brief was to do something ‘eclectic but in keeping with the venue’ so we literally set about ‘bringing the outside, inside’.