Let us tell the story of your true love and create florals that will fill your heart with joy as you marry your one and only.
If you imagine your day being charged with unstructured and organic yet wildly elegant and graceful floral design then we might just be your match made in heaven. We love to work collaboratively with our couples ensuring that we understand your style, your quirks, your loves and your must haves that result in floral decoration that reflects you, your personalities and gives your wedding the atmosphere and ambience that you dreamed of.
At Mad Lilies we believe your wedding flowers should be utterly exquisite and whilst all flowers are beautiful by definition, not all flowers are quite exquisite enough when it comes to your wedding. We will only ever suggest, offer and buy the best quality and most sublime flowers for your day.
Our offering is comprehensive and bespoke starting from £2000 and is all encompassing of the following by our wonderful team:
- A Telephone or Zoom consultation at the initial stage to understand if we are the right wedding florists for you and to provide you with topline costs.
- Once you’ve formally booked your date with a deposit we meet face to face to further building the vision with moodboards and and lists of flowers and foliage that we will design with.
- We will carry out site visits if we haven’t worked at the venue previously to ensure we are familiar with the set up to give you the very best design work.
- We will liaise directly with your venue to ensure that we are aware of the running of the day.
- We will maintain regular contact with you to keep up to date on any amends or additions to your paperwork.
- A final meeting to go through final detail – that will include timings and logistics for the day as well as being able to answer any questions you might have.
- We can provide venue styling such as additional linens, candles, glassware to make your day extraordinary and tailored precisely to you.
- We can also source props, help dress your venue and add those little touches that make your day your own.
- Our team will be on site at the venue for set up, pinning on buttonholes, installation and turn around before returning the following day to break down and collect any hired items.